Job Title: Residential Property Manager
Reports to: Lettings Manager
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire
Xenia Lettings are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Residential Property Manager to work within their busy Property Management Office based in Altrincham.
Reporting to the Lettings Manager, the ideal candidate must have a proven track record of consistent high performance within a busy property management department, specialising in student letting.
You must be highly organised with excellent communication skills across a varied demographic, have excellent customer service skills and be capable of managing a complex workload.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Xenia Lettings team during an exciting new phase for the business.
- Responsible for the day to day management of a large portfolio of both student and residential properties in a variety of areas
- Provide excellent customer service to both landlords and tenants alike
- Arrange tenancy agreements, payments, contract signing, deposit registration and any other associated paperwork
- Work with the site teams to arrange repairs and maintenance as required
- Maintain high occupancy rates in buildings alongside the on-site teams
- Be the first point of contact for new investors/owners
- Be resilient with a can do and positive attitude
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a busy property management office
- Experience of student lettings
- ARLA qualified is a significant advantage
- Ability to speak other languages would be desirable but not essential
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop strong relationships
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to establish priorities and manage a complex workload
- Flexible, with demonstrable ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
What we offer:
- Generous holiday package
- Great office location, close to public transport
- Positive, supportive and encouraging company culture
- Regular social activities
- Training and personal development
- Career Progression
If you are interested in applying for this new position, please do so through the advert or contact us at [email protected]