Job Title: Lettings Manager
Reports to: Head of Operations
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Xenia Lettings are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Lettings Manager to oversee and grow our busy lettings department, based in Sheffield.
This role would suit an already experienced Lettings Manager now looking to manage their own office or a driven Lettings Negotiator keen to take the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the ideal candidate must have a proven track record of consistent high performance within a busy lettings operation – experience in student lettings is essential.
You must be highly organized with excellent communication skills across a varied demographic and have a strong desire to drive the business forward by generating new letting and management instructions. The successful candidate must be capable of managing their own building/s to an exceptionally high standard, handle a variety of general enquiries from current and incoming students, be process driven and able to complete a high volume of tenancy applications and move ins at one time, maintain and improve occupancy levels across current student stock as well as secure tenants for new listings, be dependable and trustworthy with a strong desire to succeed.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Xenia Lettings management team during an exciting new phase for the business.
- New business generation
- Building Management
- Property valuations
- Property listings
- Pre tenancy administration
- Existing portfolio management
- Maintaining high occupancy rates
- Providing excellent customer service to our landlords and tenants
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a busy lettings business
- Experience of student lettings and ongoing management
- ARLA qualified is a significant advantage
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop strong relationships
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to establish priorities and manage a complex workload
- Flexible, with demonstrable ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
What we offer:
- Generous holiday package
- Birthday day off
- Great building location, close to public transport
- Positive, supportive and encouraging company culture
- Regular social activities
- Training and personal development
- Career Progression