Multi-Site Accommodation Manager
Xenia Lettings are a fast-growing and forward thinking company specialising in the Lettings and Management of Student Accommodation buildings, operating throughout the UK. We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic individual capable of managing two student accommodation developments across Newcastle and Sunderland (mainly based at Newcastle site).
Working with the support of the head office team and the Regional Manager, the role of Accommodation Manager is to manage letting of the developments, including all lettings compliance, ongoing tenancy management including arrears, tenant issues and maintenance. It is a role requiring a wide variety of skills and a positive can-do approach.
You would be responsible for the management of the Assistant Accommodation Manager (based in Sunderland) and would be expected to manage the day to day running of the sites to the required Company standards, delivering the financial, lettings and operational targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is highly organized, has great attention to detail and is focused on providing a high level of customer service to our tenants.
The successful candidate would be expected to manage the developments and the staff within the developments to the required Company standards delivering the financial, lettings and operational targets.
- To achieve 100% occupancy in accordance with the company’s financial objectives and KPI’s.
- To be responsible for all management and reporting as required by Head Office and follow company procedures.
- To manage and lead a team by building positive working relationships, lead by example and delegate tasks where necessary
- Maximise the occupancy during the academic year and summer letting periods, by ensuring enquiries are dealt with and accurate data is held on each development
- Comply and assist with all financial and debt recovery procedures.
- To ensure the developments compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures alongside the Senior Maintenance Operative.
- Produce a high standard of reports, ensuring all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Provide a high standard of customer service, communicating with external agencies where necessary.
- Maintain and develop excellent relations with our customers and partner Universities and their representatives
- Monitor and Manage the delivery of the maintenance to achieve the KPI’s as laid out by the Company.
- Be responsible for on site HR issues liaising with management as and where required
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods.
- To promote and contribute to the Company culture.
- Managerial & Team Management Skills
- Lettings Related Qualification
- Enthusiastic Individual
- Customer Service Experience
- Lettings & Marketing Experience
- Experience of Student Life
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Good Administrative Skills
What We Offer in Return:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday package
- Great city centre location
- Positive, supportive and encouraging company culture
- Regular social activities
- Training and personal development
- Career Progression