Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Contract Type: Maternity cover fixed term contract until September 2022 with the potential to develop into permanent role
Hours: 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Location: Altrincham Greater Manchester
About the Company and Role:
Xenia specialise in a range of student and residential property services including lettings, asset management, block management, and facilities management.
We are seeking a analytical and curious Digital Marketing Assistant on a fixed term contract until September 2022 with the opportunity to develop into a permanent role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate or apprentice who is looking to develop their digital marketing skills in a past-faced environment.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the implementation of a range of digital marketing campaigns including PPC and Paid Social.
Your Main Responsibilities Include:
- Implementation of PPC Campaigns.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Implementation of Paid Social Campaigns.
- Assisting the Marketing Executive with Social Media management.
- Identifying effective target audiences.
- Delivering competitor and sector analysis to gain insight into the marketplace.
- Assisting the Marketing Executive with website management.
- Assisting the Marketing Executive with online advertising portals including Rightmove.
- Liaising with our Web Development Team with project work and to deliver ongoing improvements to the website.
- Research new campaign opportunities.
- Blog management.
- Supporting the Marketing Executive with day-to-day marketing administrative duties.
- Using insight data to provide weekly campaign reports to the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Minimum of 1-years’ experience within a similar marketing role is ideal but not required
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is ideal but not required
- A solid understanding of digital acquisition channels including PPC and Paid Social
- A good understanding of SEO
- Experience using HTML/CSS is desirable
- A good understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- A good understanding of WordPress
- A good understanding of social media planning tools such as Hootsuite or ContentCal
- Problem solver
- Practical thinker
- Attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Training, support, and career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Fun, supportive, and positive office environment
- Staff days out, team building and weekly social activities
- Focus on training and professional growth
If you are interested please contact: